Apply to join the Ethical ML Network (BETA)
The Ethical ML Network (BETA) is a global network of diverse engineers, scientists, managers, leaders and thinkers that align on the 8 principles for responsible development of machine learning, and support the 4 phases towards responsible development of AI. The network is currently on BETA, so if you want to join you can submit a request in the form below. This network is relevant if you are:
- An AI startup/scale-up founder building machine learning solutions
- An industry professional looking to procure, develop or interact with AI systems
- A professor or academic doing research related to AI, Data, Privacy and/or ML.
- An engineer designing, building or maintaining machine learning systems
- A data scientist performing analysis on big data or building statistical models
- A product, project or delivery manager involved in any stage of a ML system lifecycle
The "Ethical ML Network (BETA)" is a play on words which reinforces our core ethos. We believe that the only machine learning network that can be induced with ethics in practical industrial usecases is one made out of responsible and aligned humans who advocate for best practices during the design and development of machine learning systems. This is reinforced in each one of the Machine Learning Principles.